- Firm Overview
- Attorney Profiles
- Practice Areas
- Complex Civil and Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Diminished Value
1. Gradwell v. Havery’s Furniture Companies, Inc., Case No. 78-173-CIV-JB (U.S. Dist. Ct. – Jax.). As lead counsel, successfully defended at trial against class action civil rights claims asserted on behalf of female employees of nationwide furniture company.
2. Gurkin v. Ricks, Case No. 97-01369-CA (Cir. Ct. Duval Co.). As lead counsel, successfully defended at trial against former employer’s suit to enjoin client’s employment by competitor.
3. Matrix Employee Leasing, Inc. v. Montenegro, Case No. (Cir. Ct. Duval Co.). Employee leasing company (represented by Mr. Gannam) successfully obtained temporary injunction against former employee enforcing non-competition and non-solicitation agreement. Temporary injunction affirmed on appeal.
4. Matrix Employee Leasing, Inc. v. Thomas, et al., Case No. 16-2008-CA-008605 (Cir. Ct. Duval Co.). Employee leasing company (represented by Mr. Gannam) successfully enforced non-solicitation agreement against former sales agent by obtaining temporary injunction.
5. P & A Consulting Engineers, Inc. v. Q & A Consulting Engineers, Inc., Case No. CA 08-983 (Cir. Ct. St. Johns Co.). Civil engineer and his firm (represented by Mr. Gannam) successfully defended against former employer’s attempt to enforce a disputed non-competition agreement by temporary injunction.
6. Paladyne Corp v. Weindruch, 867 So.2d 630 (Fla. 5th DCA 2004). Former employer (represented by Mr. Gannam) successfully appealed trial court aware of severance pay to a terminated former employee, obtaining reversal of the trial court judgment.