- Firm Overview
- Attorney Profiles
- Practice Areas
- Complex Civil and Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Diminished Value Contact Form
1. Wilkinson & Parry v. TSC, LLC, et al., Case No. 16-2008-CA-004043 (Cir. Ct. Duval Co.). As lead counsel, successfully recovered at trial on behalf of sellers of restaurant business the unpaid purchase price against defenses and counterclaims based upon alleged fraud in connection with the sale. Appeal dismissed.
2. Confidential Settlement (2007) – Successfully obtained six-figure recovery at mediation on behalf of purchases of luxury residence from seller for concealed defects.
3. Confidential Settlement (2008) – Successfully obtained six-figure recovery at mediation on behalf of purchaser of upscale country club residence from seller who concealed known water damage – after court had authorized a claim for punitive damages.