Lindell Farson & Zebouni, P.A., is an essential business and remains open to assist you with your legal needs. We are available for consultations via telephone and video conferences. Please contact us at (904) 880-4000 or via email. Check our link for the latest COVID 19 news/orders pertaining to your business. COVID-19 INFORMATION.
Lindell Farson & Zebouni provides quality legal services to both individuals and businesses with diverse legal needs.
Business & Contract Actions
1. McAfee Enterprises, Inc. v. 6006, Inc., Case No. 16-2006-CA-477 (Cir. Ct. Duval County). As lead counsel, successfully obtained a jury verdict awarding real estate broker the full commission for producing a buyer ready, willing and able to complete purchase of listed property. Later affirmed on appeal. 2. Stein v. Miss Franie’s, Inc., 417 So. […]
1. T.G. Utility Company, Inc. v. The 3310-Land Trust, Case No. 33 110 Y 0058 06 (American Arbitration Assoc.). Utility contractor (represented by Mr. Lindell and Mr. Gannam) successfully obtained construction lien award of $618,000 plus after five day arbitration trial in which the owner denied liability and asserted counterclaims for both compensatory and punitive […]
1. S.D.S. Autos, Inc., DBA Lexus of Jacksonville v. Chrzanowski, 982 So. 2d 1 (Fla. 1st DCA 2007). Trial courts order certifying a class (represented by Mr. Lindell and Mr. Gannam) consisting of all purchasers or lessees of motor vehicles from the defendants who paid an improperly disclosed dealer fee affirmed on appeal resulting in […]
1. Williams v. Stanford S.D.S. Autos, Inc., DBA Lexus of Jacksonville v. Chrzanowski, 982 So. 2d 1 (Fla. 1st DCA 2007). Trial courts order certifying a class (represented by Mr. Lindell and Mr. Gannam) consisting of all purchasers or lessees of motor vehicles from the defendants who paid an improperly disclosed dealer fee affirmed on […]
1. Wilkinson & Parry v. TSC, LLC, et al., Case No. 16-2008-CA-004043 (Cir. Ct. Duval Co.). As lead counsel, successfully recovered at trial on behalf of sellers of restaurant business the unpaid purchase price against defenses and counterclaims based upon alleged fraud in connection with the sale. Appeal dismissed. 2. Confidential Settlement (2007) – Successfully […]
1. Gradwell v. Havery’s Furniture Companies, Inc., Case No. 78-173-CIV-JB (U.S. Dist. Ct. – Jax.). As lead counsel, successfully defended at trial against class action civil rights claims asserted on behalf of female employees of nationwide furniture company. 2. Gurkin v. Ricks, Case No. 97-01369-CA (Cir. Ct. Duval Co.). As lead counsel, successfully defended at […]
$500,000 recovery– A young woman involved in a T-bone collision sustained permanent injury to her spine resulting in the necessity of on-going pain management care. The insurance company refused to meet our demands so suit was filed against the at-fault driver. Under the pressure of aggressive litigation, the insurance company eventually settled for five times […]