Real Estate Attorney Jacksonville FL
Lindell, Farson & Zebouni, P.A.’s attorneys’ experience in these areas of law include the following:
- Advice and preparation of documents necessary to perfect and foreclose construction liens under Florida’s Construction Lien Law (Chapter 713 of the Florida Statutes);
- Representation of both owners and builders in construction lien foreclosure actions and arbitrations;
- Bid disputes;
- Representation against insurance carriers who refuse to provide coverage to owners or builders related to construction defects;
- Representing builders in indemnification claims brought by surety bond companies;
- Suits against architects, surveyors, attorneys (outside of the greater Jacksonville area only), home inspectors, and real estate agents for professional negligence in real estate and construction related matters;
- Representation of both buyers and sellers for non-disclosure of material issues in the purchase and sale of real property under the Florida Supreme Court decision of Johnson v, Davis , 480 So.2d 625 (Fla. 1985);
- Representation of property owners, sellers, and purchasers in title disputes;
- Representation of buyers and sellers for breach of real estate purchase and sale contracts; and,
- Litigation involving condominium and homeowners’ associations.
For a consultation in connection with construction and real estate, or other disputes, please call a qualified Real Estate Attorney Jacksonville FL at (904) 880-4000 and make a consultation appointment with Mike Lindell.